SPARSHOLT COLLEGE HAMPSHIRE
Part-time Lecturer – GCSE Maths and Functional Skills
£20,950 - £32,241 pro rata (dependent upon qualifications and experience)
The post holder will have an enthusiasm and passion for teaching Maths. We are looking for someone who has the potential to be an outstanding teacher. The candidate will be IT literate and have a recognised teaching qualification, or willingness to attain. We encourage and accept applications from graduates.
It is desirable that the post holder has a specialist qualification at level 4 or above in Maths.
The working pattern for his role is Tuesday and Thursday 8.30am – 5.00 pm.
This position is based at the Sparsholt campus.
• Eligibility to join the Teachers’ Pension Scheme (a defined benefit pension scheme)
• Death benefit grant of 3 X salary if in the pension scheme
• Free on- site parking
• Car Share Scheme
• Occupational Sick Pay Scheme
• Occupational Maternity Pay Scheme
• Flexible Working Policy
• Holiday entitlement of 42 days plus bank holidays (pro-rated for part-time staff)
• Access to an Employee Assistance Scheme
• On-site gym at the Sparsholt campus (membership £100 per year)
• Gym classes on the Sparsholt campus
• You Make the Difference Staff nomination scheme
• Facility to purchase Sparsholt produce including: plants, flowers, fruit & vegetables, fish, venison and turkey
• Access to discounted hair and beauty treatments at the Andover campus
• Discounted admission to Marwell Zoo
• Ability to access a range of CPD events and support with undertaking professional qualifications.
• Various food outlets and eateries offering good value food and drink at competitive prices
There is a nursery on the Sparsholt campus operated by a commercial provider
Closing Date: 22 October 2018
Application packs are available from:
24 hour recruitment line: 01962 797438