Salary: £27,243-£28,646 pa
Contract Details: 37 hours per week, 52 weeks per year (full time)
Start Date: As soon as possible
This role is responsible for the effective development and implementation of the College’s HR best practice, current employment legislation compliance and an employee relations service to the college.
1. Provision of a comprehensive HR advisory service to current and potential employees.
2. HR Partner for designated business areas.
3. Together with the other HR Adviser, project manage the development of HR Database Systems.
4. Coordinate and monitor to ensure the College’s Policies and Procedures are fully compliant with legislation, the sector and good practice.
5. Lead on staff support and wellbeing HR strategies to ensure full compliance with legislation and good practice.
6. Work closely with Payroll & Finance on compliance and standardisation.
7. Manage the Part Time Lecturing (PTL) Contracts and Process.
8. Co-ordinate and manage employee relations caseloads.
9. Other Duties & Projects
It is essential that you are fully CIPD qualification (Level 5) or CIPD Level 3 with significant employee relations and general HR current experience, along with a Level 3 or higher qualification in a business related subject.
English, Maths and ICT are essential at Level 2 or higher.
New College are a very successful and expanding Further Education College that puts the interests of our students at the heart of everything we do. We are one of the UK’s best performing colleges and it is our excellent staff that have enabled us to achieve and maintain this. We are truly an employer of choice, and this remains one of our top priorities.
We offer everyone who works at the College excellent conditions of employment, including generous holidays and competitive salaries with attractive pension schemes.
Please note an enhanced DBS will be required for this role. The successful candidate is required to meet the payment of this DBS check which is currently £44.
On appointment, you will be placed at the salary point aligned to a number of factors which include, but are not limited to, qualifications, previous relevant experience, current salary and market forces
To apply, please click on download and complete the application form, then submit using the "Apply Now" button. Once your application has been received, you will be sent an Equal Opportunities document to complete.
Closing Date: 21st October 2018
Interview Date: To be confirmed