Shipley College is situated in the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Saltaire and is committed to high standards, encouraging staff and students to do their best and to aim high. Shipley College is an equal opportunities employer welcoming applications from all sections of the community.
We are currently looking to fill two posts at Shipley College; Health and Social Care Lecturer and Health and Social Care Assessor. The posts could be held by one suitably qualified individual or split between two people. The job descriptions and person specifications highlight the skills and qualifications we are seeking for both elements of the post.
Please make it clear on your application which post you wish to be considered for or whether you wish to be considered for both.
You should possess:
● Industry experience within the discipline at level 3 as a minimum
● A relevant Level 3 qualification in Health and Social Care
● GCSEs in English and Maths at level 2 or equivalent
● Recent experience teaching Health and Social Care
● Excellent subject knowledge
● A proven track record of consistently good/outstanding teaching
● The ability to engage different learners through a range of teaching resources
● A willingness to undertake further training as required