The LHAA is one of the UKs fastest growing specialist hairdressing and barbering academies. The LHAA currently operate five Academies in Borehamwood, Camden, Chiswick, Croydon and Loughton.
We are looking to recruit an Employer Engagement Manager for our Croydon academy to cover maternity leave on a fixed term one-year contract.
We are inviting applications from suitably qualified individuals who would like to join our functional skills team. A team player and a good sense of humour are essential.
• Previous business development experience in a recruitment environment
• Experience of working with young people aged 16-18, 19+ and adults
• Knowledge of the hairdressing industry is desirable but not essential
• Experience of working in the recruitment industry
• Experience of working in the education and training sector
• IAG qualified
• NEBOSH or IOSH Health & Safety qualified
If you are interested in applying for this exciting opportunity to join London's top Hairdressing & Barbering Apprenticeship Academy and would like to discuss this in more detail please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration or contact Francine by telephone on 0208 953 9344
Learn more at www.lhaa.co.uk