Apprenticeship Assessor – Management and Schools Business Professional
£23,000 per annum
Based in Manchester
An opportunity to join a fast-developing experienced National training provider (Good Ofsted) to support the teaching/assessing of the Management and Schools Business-Professional Apprenticeships.
Providing coaching to new or existing staff through an apprenticeship pathway you will need significant occupational experience of ‘On the Job’ assessing of apprentices providing training, feedback and mentoring. It would be advantageous if you have some experience of working in schools, administering finances, site and support services
You will be responsible for the coaching and development of apprentices through the Apprenticeship Standards.
You will work alongside the employer to develop a plan regarding around delivery of on-programme and end-point assessments for the apprentices.
Essentially, the candidate shall have A1 and have experience in training and assessing Apprenticeships in the following disciplines: -
• Team Leader/Supervisor Level 3
• Associate Project Manager Level 4
The candidate should hold APM (Associate of Project Management) qualification or has appropriate relevant work experience specifically as a Project Manager.
• School Business Professional Level 4
The candidate will have experience of worked in a school as an administrator at a high level. They will have experience of working in schools, administering and managing the financial, site and support services within the school and understand school funding.
• Operation Department Manager Level 5
The candidate would have relevant work experience of working as an operations manager and hold a level 5 management qualification
Duties Include: -
• Carry out initial and diagnostic assessments including Functional Skills
• Prepare, agree and review apprenticeship learning plans
• Deliver induction/training
• Meet external standards for any course delivery
• Ensure all documentation meets funding body standards and compliance
• Assess and sign off candidate portfolios
• Provide Information, Advice and Guidance to allow candidates to progress
Essential Skills and attributes: -
1. Assessing qualification
2. Management qualifications minimum level 5
3. Functional Skills qualifications
4. Communication skills
5. Report writing skills
6. Occupational competence in the sector
Desirable Skills and attributes: -
1. Teaching qualification
2. Information, Advice and Guidance qualification
3. Experience of working in schools, administering finances, site and support services.
4. Management/Team Leading experience in the sector
To apply, please click "Apply Now" to submit your CV and a cover letter.
Closing Date: 31st October