We currently have a vacancy for Principal Moderator for our Professional Cookery Technical qualifications.
This is an excellent CPD opportunity, giving you the chance to learn about the City & Guilds Technicals, gain an in-depth knowledge of requirements and the moderation process and really get to grips with the marking of the synoptic practical assessment.
Principal Moderator for Professional Cookery - Qualification No: 6100
Summary of Role
• Monitor and manage the team of Moderators for a qualification, to ensure a standardised and consistent approach to quality assurance and the moderation decisions, feedback and processes
• Take a lead role in the development and delivery of Lead/ Moderator and centre training, updates, standardisation training sessions and sampling/advisory activities.
• Develop standardisation materials to support centre marking activity
• Support the Associate Quality team with the recruitment, selection and training of new Moderators
• Produce annual Principal Moderator reports, reporting on trends and issues identified by moderators, centres and moderator sampling
• Carry out moderation activity - conduct and document qualification moderation and advisory activities with centres, in line with quality assurance guidelines for Technical and project qualifications
How to apply
If you are interested in the Principal Moderator, please visit the below website for application details: https://www.cityandguilds.com/techbac/technical-qualifications/moderator-vacancies
Closing Date: 1st November 2018