Team Leader – Learning Support
Shipley College is situated in the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Saltaire and is committed to high
standards, encouraging staff and students to do their best and to aim high. Shipley College is an
equal opportunities employer welcoming applications from all sections of the community.
● To lead and coordinate a team of LSAs
● To be the main point of contact for staff in the designated sector(s) in relation to Additional
Learning Support (ALS)
● To carry out related administrative and clerical duties at all stages of the learner journey
● To chair EHCP meetings in order to meet statutory deadlines
● To provide support to meet the needs of learners identified with SEND
● To promote independence within the learners
Please refer to the Job Description and Person Specification for more information.
Closing Date: Wednesday 26th September 2018 - 12 noon