Hours: Part-time (TBC)
Salary: £18.10 ph (£22.96 ph inclusive of holiday pay)
Shipley College is situated in the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Saltaire and is committed to high standards, encouraging staff and students to do their best and to aim high. Shipley College is an equal opportunities employer welcoming applications from all sections of the community.
Do you have the necessary qualifications, skills and experience to deliver teaching, learning and assessment and contribute to the effectiveness and success in AAT. Are you flexible enough to be prepared to teach both adults and young people?
The successful candidate will have the ability to teach up to AAT Levels 3, have a relevant accounting qualification (e.g CIMA, AAT, ACCA) and relevant occupational competence.
This role includes, but is not limited to the following activities:
● Planning and delivering modules in AAT Accountancy.
● Coordinating some of the provision, providing guidance, support and tutorship for learner groups
including apprentices and individuals, as appropriate
● Meeting both external and internal quality assurance standards for all programmes
● Carrying out required academic administration duties
You should possess:
● The ability to teach up to Level 4 of the AAT award
● Relevant accounting qualification (e.g. CIMA, AAT, ACCA etc.)
● Relevant occupational competence
● Teaching qualification
● Ideally some understanding of apprenticeships, although training can be given
Closing Date: 7th September 2018 at 12 noon
Interview Date: TBC
Start Date: ASAP (subject to satisfactory pre-employment checks)