Barnsley College is rated as an outstanding College and is one of the top three providers nationally for apprenticeship success, offering over 80 apprenticeship pathways across all industry sectors. We are looking to appoint a focused and committed Business Development Manager.
Business Development Manager – Ref 354
37 hours per week
£36,889 per annum
Barnsley College is committed to being actively involved in the economic, social and cultural development of our community. This is through collaborative partnership working and the innovative engagement and creation of opportunities for the practical benefit of the people, businesses and communities that we serve.
We are looking for an experienced, passionate, innovative and inspiring leader to manage the Business Development team at the College.
You will have:
* Sound knowledge of the operation of Apprenticeship training, the Apprenticeship Levy and the Skills Funding Agencies Apprenticeship Reforms.
* Apprenticeship Sales Experience of working with employers to generate growth, negotiate and secure contracts proactively identifying, developing and obtaining new business partnerships and opportunities.
* Experience of generating new income streams
* Experience of building relationships with Key Stakeholders and liaising with operational delivery teams.
* Experience of working under pressure to tight deadlines whilst delivering great customer service delivering
Closing date for the above vacancy is 31 August 2018
For details of how to apply and for further details this and all our vacancies please visit our website at www.barnsley.ac.uk and look at our current vacancies.
Barnsley College is committed to creating a dynamic and diverse workforce and welcomes applications from all candidates regardless of their gender, disability, age, ethnicity, sexual orientation or faith. Disabled applicants who meet the minimum essential criteria will be guaranteed an interview.
The College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure from the DBS.