Senior Manager - Quality, Information and Support - Derby
JNC Level 4 £36,222.64 to £40,886.82 a year
We have an exciting opportunity within our senior leadership team for an experienced and enthusiastic manager to lead the Quality, Information and Support team within the Adult Learning Service. This post manages the quality, information and support systems that ensure effective working across the service.
You will have:
• Experience of working in an education and training setting
• A teaching and learning background
• Experience of managing staff and resources
• Good understanding of quality assurance systems
• Good understanding of systems and processes that effectively support the learner journey
• Knowledge of ESFA funding rules and support for additional learning needs
If you have the experience, skills and enthusiasm to make a success of this role, we would like to hear from you.
To arrange an informal discussion about the post and/or to arrange a visit, please contact Debbie Watson, Head of Service on 01332 642300.
To apply for this vacancy please visit –
Closing date: Monday 20 August 2018.
Any application forms received after the closing date will not be accepted.
Interviews are likely to be held during the first or second week of September.