Location: Stratford, London
The Building Crafts College is delighted to announce a fantastic permanent opportunity for a passionate further education educator to work at a progressive Further Education College based in Stratford, London.
This job will offer the right candidate a superb opportunity, offering huge amounts of job satisfaction with the ability to enjoy many benefits.
What do you get in return?
· Competitive rates of pay
· Excellent career development opportunities
· Generous annual leave scheme
· Pension Scheme
You will be responsible for delivery of provision on schools and level 1 multi-skills courses including 14-16 programmes and multi skills in both workshop sessions and theory elements up to and including level 2.
To be considered for this role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
• A relevant assessing qualification (Level 3 Assessing Certificate, TAQA or A1) is desirable or willingness to work towards
• Hold a relevant teaching qualification or be willing to work towards
· Have recent experience of work based learning and further education
· Have proven industry experience.
· A DBS Certificate, or be willing to apply for one
Closing date for application: 31st August 2018
We are looking to interview week commencing 3rd September If you are interested in working at this fantastic college please apply with your CV and daytime contact number.