Do you want to work for the largest provider of further education and workplace learning courses in Calderdale?
We’re looking for a motivated and proactive Schools Liaison Assistant to drive Calderdale College’s engagement with local schools to boost recruitment and enhance the College’s reputation.
The successful candidate will coordinate and attend careers events and assemblies, delivering presentations and offering guidance and information to groups and individuals to ensure they are informed about key aspects of College provision and the support available.
The post holder will attend and facilitate meetings in schools in connection with school links programmes and promote post-16 courses, including Apprenticeships.
Key qualities sought:
• Experience of working with secondary schools and young people
• Ability to deliver presentations and assemblies to large groups of young people
• English and Maths qualifications at C grade or above (or equivalent), with good IT skills
• Excellent customer service skills
• Ability to plan and deliver activities and attend school events
• A keenness to monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of activities
• The drive and enthusiasm to meet deadlines and targets
Calderdale College is committed to the welfare of young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Appointments are subject to a Disclosure and Barring Check.
"Inspiring learners to succeed in life and in work."
Apply via our website: https://www.calderdale.ac.uk/job-vacancies/current-vacancies/