If you are passionate about providing high quality opportunities for students who thrive in a Further Education environment, join us on the vibrant and beautiful South Coast. We have state of the art facilities across our campuses and will be opening a new £16 million Centre for Creative and Digital Industries in 2020 that will train the next generation of creative and digital workers.
We have a long and proud tradition of providing HE, primarily through Foundation and Bachelor degrees, but have expanded the ways in which students and apprentices can achieve higher level skills and knowledge by incorporating Higher National Certificates and Diplomas and Higher Apprenticeships into our offer. We have excellent progression into employment at 95%.
Creative Industries make up the majority of programmes including Theatre Arts, Music, Art, Design and Media but Business, Computing and Service Industries, Health Care, Engineering, and Teacher Training are also included in our portfolio, and we have every intention to develop this further. This is an opportunity to join a growing college at an incredibly exciting time and be part of shaping its future.
Our HE strategy focuses on:
• Providing an outstanding student experience
• Improving student engagement
• Developing a rich curriculum which provides progression routes to employment and meets labour market demands
• Recruiting and retaining leaders who can create a culture of high performance
• Ensuring marketing and student recruitment activities maximise internal progression and promote the MET locally, nationally and internationally
Apply today if you have the expertise, skills and enthusiasm to create an exceptional experience for HE students at our TEF Silver institution.
For further details and how to apply, please click here
Closing date for completed applications is 20th August 2018
Interviews will be scheduled for 29th August.