Location: Greater London
From Finance Officers to Cleaners, everyone has their role to play in delivering excellence in Further Education. Protocol is pleased to be working alongside a leading Further Education College in West London to recruit an experienced Marketing Manager.
This job will offer the right candidate a superb opportunity, offering huge amounts of job satisfaction with the ability to enjoy many benefits.
What do you get in return?
· Competitive rates of pay
· Excellent career development opportunities
· Generous annual leave scheme
· Pension Scheme
Who are we looking for?
We are looking to recruit the best talent. We want to hear from individuals that are highly motivated and enthusiastic with an eye for detail.
· To have overall responsibility for the management of all marketing and PR activities across the whole college within an agreed budget
· To promote the College internally and externally to a wide range of target audiences
· To increase the recruitment of learners and for the College to be their first choice
· To analyse local, regional and international environment to determine new products and shelf life of existing programmes
Do you qualify?
To be considered for this role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
· Significant experience of marketing and events management in an education, not for profit or business environment
· Educated to degree level or equivalent and preferable a marketing qualification
· Excellent oral and written communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
We are looking to interview immediately. If you are interested in working at this fantastic college and are available for interview, please apply with your CV and daytime contact number.
If this is not quite right for you, please get in touch today to hear about the array of opportunities Protocol Excellence in FE has throughout the UK.
*If you have not received a response within 48 hours, please assume you have not been successful*
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.