Reigate School of Art
Protocol is delighted to announce a fantastic permanent opportunity for a passionate further education educator to work at a modern progressive Further Education College based in Surrey.
This job, will offer the right candidate a superb opportunity, offering huge amounts of job satisfaction with the ability to enjoy many benefits.
What do you get in return?
· Competitive rates of pay
· Excellent career development opportunities
· Generous annual leave scheme
· Pension Scheme
Who are we looking for?
We are looking to recruit the best talent. We want to hear from individuals that are passionate about education, are highly motivated, enthusiastic and have a commitment to learner
achievement and success.
You will continue to build upon the colleges success. The successful applicant will be innovative in their approach to develop and inspire a dedicated and talented team of lecturers and support staff, within a friendly and creative environment. You will have proven experience in fostering a close working relationship with key employer business partners and be able to maximise the opportunities that this can bring to students within the college and to attract new learners.
Do you qualify?
To be considered for this role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
• Extensive experience at a similar managerial level within Further Education.
• Thorough knowledge / understanding of the curriculum and qualifications structure of the department (including ACL)
• Knowledge of current developments within the FE curriculum
• Understanding of issues in teaching and learning in FE/Apprenticeships
• Working knowledge of funding methodology
• Proven skills to identify and address the issues involved in implementing Quality improvement systems
• Hold a relevant teaching qualification DTLLS, PGCE, Cert Ed).
• Have recent experience of the BTEC, GCSE, A Level curriculum
• A DBS Certificate that is on the update service, or be willing to apply for one
We are looking to interview immediately. If you are interested in working at this fantastic college and are available for interview, please apply with your CV and daytime contact number.
If this is not quite right for you, please get in touch today to hear about the array of opportunities Protocol has throughout the UK.
*If you have not received a response within 48 hours, please assume you have not been successful*
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.