Location: Greater London
Protocol is delighted to announce a fantastic permanent opportunity for a passionate further education educator to work at a modern progressive Further Education College based in East London.
This job, will offer the right candidate a superb opportunity, offering huge amounts of job satisfaction with the ability to enjoy many benefits.
What do you get in return?
· Competitive rates of pay
· Excellent career development opportunities
· Generous annual leave scheme
· Pension Scheme
Who are we looking for?
We are looking to recruit the best talent. We want to hear from individuals that are passionate about education, are highly motivated, enthusiastic and have a commitment to learner achievement and success.
You will be responsible for the delivery of effective teaching and learning the Electrical Installation courses from Levels 1-3. You will deliver consistently good or better teaching sessions and motivate learners to raise their ambitions and realise their full potential.
Do you qualify?
To be considered for this role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
· Hold a relevant teaching qualification.
· Ideally hold an assessing qualification
· Hold a minimum level 3 qualification in a related subject area.
· Have recent experience of delivering Electrical Installation courses up to and inclusive of level 3.
· A DBS Certificate that is on the update service, or be willing to apply for one
We are looking to interview immediately. If you are interested in working at this fantastic college and are available for interview, please apply with your CV and daytime contact number.
If this is not quite right for you, please get in touch today to hear about the array of opportunities Protocol has throughout the UK.
*If you have not received a response within 48 hours, please assume you have not been successful*