September Contracts Teaching Online, Working from Home
£20 per hour
We are currently recruiting UK qualified teachers for various contracts, delivering a dedicated programme for Chinese students in preparation for their examinations. These courses are taught online with a dedicated platform and tools – full training will be given. Students are taught in groups of 4.
In order to be considered for the roles, you must:
• Hold QTS (with a DfE reference number) and have classroom experience in Primary or Secondary.
• Possess a valid DBS on the update service and hold a current Safeguarding Certificate.
• Have access to a computer or laptop with a fast internet connection, a webcam, and a microphone headset, in a quiet space with no disruption
• Be able to commit to 5 hours training prior to the contract starting (this is done online during evenings & weekends)
• Be available for the full duration of the course from beginning September.
• Be able to commit to the full contract
Teachers will need to commit to a minimum of 5 hours per day (5 lessons) which can be made up of a part-time or full-time week:
Model 1 – Monday / Wednesday / Friday
Model 2 – Tuesday / Thursday / Saturday
Core teaching hours are between 0700 – 1400 UK time
Off peak hours available are between 0400 – 0700 and 1400 - 1600
The contracts are available with flexible work patterns - so whether you want to work between 7:00 am – 4:00pm, there's an option to suit you as long as sign up for a minimum of 5 hours per day / 3 days per week.
0115 911 1616