Shipley College is situated in the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Saltaire and is committed to high
standards, encouraging staff and students to do their best and to aim high.
We are looking for a motivated individual to join our Learning Support Team as an Attendance
Officer; as such you will play a valuable role in supporting learners to maximise their attendance
and therefore their achievement and progression.
Your duties will include:
● Supporting learners to achieve maximum attendance
● Supporting Tutors & Learning Coaches to monitor and improve attendance, where required
● Creating a structure to effectively monitor and improve attendance data and provide regular
reports to management
You will possess:
● A good all round level of education to include relevant qualifications at Level 3
● Maths and English to GCSE (Grade A – C) or equivalent level
Although not essential, you will ideally have experience of working as part of a team in a learning
or coaching setting to achieve positive outcomes for young people.