Job Role: Apprenticeship Delivery Consultant
Organisation: Bud Systems
Contract Type: Full Time
Contract Term: Permanent
Salary Description: £40,000 – £45,000
Bud Systems is the exciting and fast-growing name in the apprenticeship sector. Bud’s software is a powerful and intuitive apprenticeship management platform designed to simplify the delivery of apprenticeships and bring the many processes together within a single, intuitive platform. Bud seamlessly combines application management, programme creation, learning delivery, workforce and learner reporting, funding management and more.
After a period of intense development and market launch we’re now implementing Bud into a growing number of new customers. We are looking for a self-motivated team player to work with our new customers.
We are looking for someone with a broad experience of apprenticeship delivery who understands the challenges of the sector that our customers face. Working closely with our new and existing customers you will demonstrate how the huge benefits of Bud help them to address these industry challenges. Through understanding their current ways of working, you will identify and propose the best ways to adopt Bud into their business and help them to do this.
Coupled with strong experience of apprenticeship delivery, you will need to show a strong interest in educational technologies. You need to be comfortable working directly with customers and have a positive, solutions-oriented approach.
Working in a consultative way, you will possess a blend of sales, interpersonal, and organisational skills. You will need to identify clients’ technical and business requirements, prior to designing a solution, consulting with technical teams about capabilities, and supporting business development teams.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing, well-funded business with ambitious plans and the Founders have an impressive track record in the sector.
• Develop Bud/product expertise and how it delivers value to users
• Provide apprenticeship/product expertise to discovery calls, presentations, and demos
• Be solutions focused; use analytical and planning skills along with industry experience to ensure the best possible outcome for the client
• Build and maintain client relationships at both operational and board-level
• Write appropriate business/process proposals and presentations
• Partner with Product and Marketing to provide feedback from prospects/clients
• Experience in a management-level apprenticeship delivery role, e.g. Operations Manager, Compliance/Funding Manager, Quality Manager, Curriculum Manager or similar
• Strong communication, organisation and project management skills
• Understanding of/interest in education technologies and systems
• Able to influence at every level across an organisation
• Experience of analysing and solving problems
• Experienced in customer-facing role
How to Apply
Send your CV to our Head of Product Strategy: email@example.com
For more information on Bud Systems visit: https://www.bud.co.uk
Closing Date: 31 July 2018