Part time, £150 per day plus mileage (40p per mile)
Location: Various across UK
We are interested in hearing from assessor/ tutors from across the country as our apprentices will be in different locations. The ideal candidate will be expected to tutor/assess Health and Social Care Apprenticeship up to and including Level 3.
We are looking for candidates with:
* An assessor qualification D32/33 A1 or TAQA
* A teaching qualification (minimum PTLLS or equivalent
* Functional Skills at Level 2 in English, Maths and ICT or equivalent qualification
* A minimum of 12 months experience of working with people with a Learning Disability and/or Autism
* Experience of delivering distance learning and using an online portfolio system
* A full UK driving licence and access to a vehicle
* Must be self-motivated and willing to travel to learners.
Assessor/ Tutor main responsibilities:
* Developing learners understanding of the apprenticeship standard and complete the qualification.
* Coach and mentor learners to achieve
* Completing and maintaining all relevant paperwork
* Planning and implementing initial assessments
* Ensuring regular learner reviews are conducted
* Ensuring learner online portfolios and assignments reach agreed standards
* Building and developing relationships with employers and communities
* Ensure knowledge of all subject areas is kept constantly updated by way of self-development and CPD