Shipley College - Communication Support Worker
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, committed and experienced Communication
Support Worker (CSW) to join our Additional Learning Support Team to support Deaf learners
in a range of educational and training settings.
We are looking for someone who can:
● Effectively facilitate communication between learner, staff and peers
● Use appropriate modes of communication and other strategies to ensure optimal access
Shipley College is a thriving Further Education College situated in Saltaire where we are
committed to high standards and offer a happy, caring environment where both staff and
students are encouraged to do their best.
The ideal person will have high expectations and aspirations for Deaf learners and value an
inclusive, total communication environment that promotes community cohesion between the
Deaf and Hearing world.
We can offer you:
● A dedicated and experienced staff team
● An opportunity to make a difference
● A positive and caring working environment
● Access to free, on site parking
● Access to the Local Government Pension Scheme
Closing Date: 9th July 2018 at 12 noon
Interview Date: Week commencing 23rd July 2018