In this general marketing role you will take responsibility for specific operational business streams, becoming the ‘go-to’ person for delivering marketing activity for these areas.
You will work with the Marketing Manager and operational teams to create a rolling plan of activity in line with the agreed marketing strategy for that area and in turn reporting return on investment from this.
This will include, but is not limited to, working with the Digital Marketing Exec to plan digital (email/social/web/search) activity as well as developing content, PR, print (brochures/flyers), events and any other appropriate activity that will deliver the required outcome.
You will work closely with your peers in the marketing team to ensure a holistic approach ensuring messages are appropriate. Knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite and the training / further education sector would be a bonus.
You’ll need these important qualities:
• Creative – ability to think creatively to produce new ideas and concepts
• Working to deadlines – Good time management skills, able to work well under pressure, to time constraints
• Results driven – Understanding and ability to report ROI from digital marketing activity
• Team player – The ability to work as part of a close-knit team to deliver results to support the demands of a growing business
• Excellent communication skills – as you will work with a range of internal stakeholders at all levels as well as external partners and agencies
• Enthusiastic – understanding of the ever evolving digital marketing landscape
• Flexibility – adapt quickly to changing circumstances and needs and to work with the minimum of supervision
Knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite and the training / further education sector would be a bonus.
How to apply
Directly through the Learning Curve Group website