As part of the apprenticeship team you will be key in growing and developing the team. You will also have the benefit of working alongside the quality team and sharing good practice across the whole of Learning Curve Group.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
• Co-ordinate the day to day activities of the allocated delivery team and undertake caseload reviews
• Contribute to Learning Curve Group’s aspiration of becoming an outstanding provider by coaching and mentoring direct reports in the development of their practice
• Contribute to the identification of direct report’s development needs and to plan and deliver appropriate professional development
• Complete direct report’s appraisals and probationary reviews in accordance with Learning Curve Group’s HR policies
• Contribute to the growth of your team in line with business requirements and sales pipeline information
• Ensure the Apps team deliver consistent and high-quality experience throughout the learner journey
• Implement processes to ensure progress of learners is in line with planned completion dates
• Implement the Cause for Concern procedure to ensure that learners maintain progress and succeed
• Support the Quality Team to prepare the Apprenticeship team for external reviews
• Liaise with IQA team to identify quality hot spots from their sampling activity
• Disseminate to the direct reports information on required standards to maintain the quality of the assessment practice
• Ensure his/her own teaching and coaching practice is regularly developed
• Ensure compliance with Learning Curve Group Equality and Diversity, Health and Safety and all other relevant policies, procedures and legislation
• Ensure compliance with the Safeguarding of Vulnerable Children and Adults policy
• Contribute to the embedding of the company values specifically “to be the best” and “striving for excellence”
• Conduct your role in line with the company values and expected behaviours.
• Implement and comply with the Safeguarding and Health and Safety Policies
• Ensure the maintenance of confidentiality and professionalism at all time.
• Promote equal opportunities and recognition of diversity throughout the company.
You’ll need these important qualities:
• Passion for the enhancement of the learner experience
• Proactive and positive demeanour, with the ability to work independently and under own initiative
• Strives for excellence in your own practice
• Is a team player, with passion for developing others
• Supportive and empowering in your approach
• Strong performance management experience
• We offer a full induction and training package to our new staff so you very quickly feel part of the team. Access to own transport and ability to travel to various locations is essential.