• Requires you follow processes put in place to ensure the data entry input process is uniform across the team
• Accurately update learner records onto database on a daily basis
• Maintain an effective link between learner and company by promoting a positive attitude
• Liaise with tutors and tutor support to produce an accurate allocation of tutors work in a timely and professional manner
• Liaise with ALL Team Leader timely with issues regarding learners work and provide support to address any issues
• Proactively monitor attendance and individual learning plans/assignment submission dates to identify where learners may require intervention to support and/or re-engage them, and liaise with the relevant assessor to put measures in place to support timely completions.
• Monitor and log learner work submitted on the Pearl platform daily, ensuring systems all fully updated to show learner progress
• Act as a dedicated point of contact for matters not related to the teaching and learning of the course, for example technical issues, breaks in learning, extension requests etc.
• Monitor and log learner attendance each month on the Student Loans Platform, for all learners
• Support other members of the team to ensure learner queries are addressed accurately and timely
• Support other members of the team to ensure paperwork is prepared to company standards and despatched timely when required
• Supply processed information to internal departments to progress learner’s qualification timely
• Generate reports as requested
• Correspond in a professional manner with all internal and external customers, providing information and resources to allow for effective practices
• You may be required to carry out further tasks as requested by the Team Leader and FL Manager
You’ll need these important qualities:
• Ability to work under pressure
• Good communication skills both verbally and written
• Capable of identifying and solve problems and priorities’ own workload.
• Basic knowledge of Word, Outlook and PowerPoint. Good knowledge of Excel including basic formulas
• Essential that you have an excellent telephone manner for this role
• We offer a full induction and training package to our new staff, so you very quickly feel part of the team.
As an essential car user, you must hold a full UK driving licence, be a confident and able driver, have access to your own vehicle and have the right to live and work in the UK.