Do you want to work for the only Outstanding college apprenticeship provider in West Yorkshire?
Calderdale College has an exciting and rewarding opportunity for a Head of Employer Services – Apprenticeships to lead its dynamic and vibrant commercial team in Halifax.
The successful applicant will be responsible for leading on the College’s offer for employers by using market intelligence to develop and implement business growth strategies and expand the range of commercial products and services available.
You will work with College teams to meet apprenticeship recruitment targets and be an active member of an internal Employer Engagement Group, which seeks to deliver a coordinated response to employer needs and engagement.
You will be key in promoting and driving new initiatives such as Skills Partners in Calderdale and continuously seek out and manage new partnerships with stakeholders.
You will be instrumental in enhancing perceptions of Calderdale College and positioning us as the provider of choice for apprenticeships.
Does this sound like you?
• You are a proven team leader and manager
• You are proactive in identifying workable solutions to resolve issues
• You are commercially astute with a desire to boost profitability
• You have a strong track record of setting and meeting targets
• You have knowledge and experience of securing contract funding
• You have the ability to build and maintain productive relationships with employers and stakeholders
• You have a keenness to measure and report outcomes
If you can tick these boxes and uphold and embed the College’s and its partners’ values of Integrity, Respect, Fairness, Openness, High Expectations and Enjoyment at all times, then we want to hear from you!
The College is committed to safeguarding and promotes the welfare of all learners and expects its staff to share this commitment. Employment at the College is subject to an Enhanced DBS check and any post in regulated activity will also be subject to an additional barred list check.
“Inspiring learners to succeed in life and in work”
Applicants can apply via our website: https://www.calderdale.ac.uk/job-vacancies/current-vacancies/