SS&L are seeking to appoint enthusiastic and experienced Digital Skills Tutors. Do you have a passion for delivering outstanding, innovative teaching in Digital Skills? We are looking for experienced tutors to be responsible for creating a meaningful learning journey for classroom-based digital skills, effectively managing learners’ individual learning plans and ensure learners achieve their highest potential.
• Responsible for the full delivery and assessment of ECDL up to level 3
• Working closely with other departments to ensure each learner is progressing through their learning journey at the appropriate pace
• Adapt delivery and assessment as appropriate to meet a range of learner needs and support learners who need special considerations or adjustments
• Review learning materials and delivery methods to drive innovation and continuous improvement
Qualifications, Knowledge and Skills
• Previous experience of delivering digital skills at level 3
• Recognised teaching qualification at level 4 or above
• Minimum GCSE Grade C or equivalent in English and maths
• Self-motivated and able to organise own time effectively
• Competent in the use of technology systems such as e-portfolios; online learning and assessment; data and tracking tools.
• Focused and committed to delivering exceptional results for our learners
• Hold a full clean driving licence and have access to own vehicle for work purposes
For a full job description, person specification and application form please email email@example.com
For an informal chat, please contact Justin Speirs on 01749 677786
SS&L is committed to the protection of young people and vulnerable adults and to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of learners and expect all staff to share this commitment.