Are you an experienced Recruitment Consultant who thrives on a challenge?
Exciting Opportunity!... Come and join our Clients Team and help them develop the potential in people.
We are recruiting on behalf of this Award-Winning Training Company and have an immediate vacancy for an experienced Recruitment Consultant to work in Redditch.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with this Ofsted rated ‘Good’ Training provider.
Great bonus opportunities and company benefits!
Purpose of the role:
The principal purpose of this role is to take responsibility for the recruitment, placement and retention of apprentices on behalf of my Client. The role will include identifying and sourcing Apprenticeship vacancies for a designated caseload of candidates (specifically in the 16-18 age group) and supporting learners matched to the vacancies to secure the role and transition into employment.
1. Ensure that all potential Apprentices are screened and appropriately assessed for suitability and eligibility
2. Ensure that employer interviews are identified for all suitable Apprenticeship candidates
3. Support all potential Apprentices with the application and interview process
4. Ensure all prospective Apprentices are placed within agreed timeframes
5. Monitor learners at risk of leaving during initial employment, and implement appropriate intervention strategies
6. Ensure relevant sections of Ofsted’s Common Inspection Framework are observed within the recruitment process
• Full level 3 qualification – Essential
• Level 3/4 IAG qualification - Essential
• Experience of recruiting learners to funded programmes
• Experience in giving advice on and dealing with welfare issues
• Experience working with and supporting young people
• A student focused approach to work
• Working Knowledge of Ofsted’s Common Inspection Framework
• Full driving licence and use of car
Email Sharon French at firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply Now: http://www.learningcurvegroup.co.uk/recruitment_jobs/recruitment-consultant