Are you an experienced Health and Social Care Assessor who thrives on a challenge?
Exciting Opportunity!... Come and join our Clients Team and help them develop the potential in people.
We are recruiting on behalf of this Award-Winning Training Company and have an immediate vacancy for an experienced Health and Social Care assessor based in Swansea.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with this Ofsted rated ‘Good’ Training provider.
Great bonus opportunities and company benefits!
Purpose of the role:
The main purpose is to train, assess and verify learner knowledge and competence against criteria defined by the relevant awarding organisation.
1. Work effectively with colleagues to achieve the company mission, aspirations and values.
2. Support learners, within both the workplace and workshops (if required), to achieve qualifications detailed within their individual learning plan.
3. Carry out all organisational and administrative work, preparation and marking associated with teaching and assessment responsibilities.
4. Fully engage learners and employers in the learning process
5. Maintain quality standards as defined by internal and external quality assurers
6. Maintain accurate, up to date records of all assessment activities
Sector specific qualifications - Essential
D32/33 or Assessor award – Essential
Working Knowledge of Ofsted’s Common Inspection Framework
IT skills – Essential
Organisational skills and a sound attention to detail
Competent numeracy skills
Excellent IT skills
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Full driving licence and use of car
Internal Quality Assurer award - Desirable
Email Sharon French at email@example.com
Apply now: http://www.learningcurvegroup.co.uk/recruitment_jobs/health-social-care-assessor-2