Shipley College is situated in the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Saltaire and is committed to
high standards, encouraging staff and students to do their best and to aim high. Shipley
College is an equal opportunities employer welcoming applications from all sections of the
Do you have the necessary qualifications, skills and experience to deliver teaching, learning
and assessment and contribute to the effectiveness and success of the Land Based Studies
This Lecturing role includes, but is not limited to the following activities:
● Planning, preparing, teaching/delivering modules and supporting learning on a range of
horticulture programmes from Entry Level through to Level 3.
● Coordinate the BTec Level 3 provision providing guidance, support and tutorship for
learner groups and individuals as appropriate.
● Meeting both external and internal quality assurance processes in relation to
● Developing and growing relationships with partnership organisations.
● Carrying out academic administration duties as required.
You should possess:
● Experience of teaching/training post 16 students
● Experience of working in the land based industry
● Knowledge and experience of either City & Guilds and/ or Btec assessment procedures
and external and internal quality assurance processes