Teaching Force are seeking a qualified teacher to undertake a long-term supply contract in a Year 5 class in the Clifton area, commencing in September. This is a fantastic school, with a strong vision for both its staff and pupils.
Successful candidates will have:
• Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
• Experience teaching in UK Primary Schools
• An Enhanced DBS disclosure (we can help you to acquire this if necessary)
In return, you can expect us to provide:
• The support of a highly experienced and dedicated Recruitment Consultant
• An honest, reliable and professional service
• Competitive rates of pay with no admin charges or hidden surprises
• A secure online portal where you can access timesheets, payslips and assignment details
• Candidate referral scheme
Are you interested? Apply online today to make the most of this amazing opportunity!
***RECRUITMENT EVENT on 19TH JUNE in NOTTINGHAM***
Why not come along to our Networking Event and meet directly with hiring managers from schools and academies across the area. By invitation only so secure your place now by contacting us on 0115 911 1616.
Teaching Force is a Midlands based education recruitment agency offering a refreshing approach to helping you in your career.
Teaching Force is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. Teaching Force is an equal opportunities employer.