We currently have an exciting opportunity for a teacher of MFL specialising in French or Spanish to fulfil a long-term vacancy at a newly rebuilt academy in Derbyshire. The role will include the delivery of KS3, KS4 French and Spanish on a full time, long term contract to commence in September 2018. The school would also consider part time candidates who are able to commit to a 0.4, 0.6 or 0.8 contract as well.
Qualifications and Experience Required
• Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
• Experience of teaching French and/ or Spanish at KS3 and KS4
• A PGCE (or similar teaching qualification) In Modern Foreign Languages
• A willingness to take on the responsibilities that come with a long-term position
• Delivering excellent results at GCSE and A-Level
As a valued Teaching Force candidate, you will receive:
• The support of a highly experienced and dedicated Recruitment Consultant.
• An honest, reliable and professional service.
• Competitive rates of pay with no admin charges or hidden surprises.
• Secure online portal where you can access timesheets, payslips and assignment details.
• Candidate referral scheme.
To be considered for the role of MFL Teacher apply now. For further information please email our recruitment team firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0115 911 1616 for an informal chat.
If you have the skills and experience we require and you are looking for a new challenge please email your CV today. Not on the lookout for work but you know someone who is? Ask them to send us their CV.
Teaching Force is a Midlands based education recruitment agency offering a refreshing approach to helping you in your career.
Teaching Force is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. Teaching Force is an equal opportunities employer.