We currently have an exciting opportunity for a teacher of Science, ideally specialising in Biology (physics and chemistry will be considered) to fulfil a long-term vacancy at a newly rebuilt academy in Derbyshire. The role will include the delivery of KS3, KS4 Science on a 0.8 fte, long term contract to commence in September 2018.
Qualifications and Experience Required for the role of Science Teacher:
• Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
• Experience of teaching Physics at KS3, KS4 and KS5
• A PGCE (or similar teaching qualification) In Science
• A willingness to take on the responsibilities that come with a long-term position
• Delivering excellent results at GCSE and A-Level
As a valued Teaching Force candidate, you will receive:
• The support of a highly experienced and dedicated Recruitment Consultant.
• An honest, reliable and professional service.
• Competitive rates of pay with no admin charges or hidden surprises.
• Secure online portal where you can access timesheets, payslips and assignment details.
• Candidate referral scheme.
To be considered for the role of Science Teacher please apply now. For further information please email our recruitment team firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0115 911 1616 for an informal chat.
Teaching Force is a Midlands based education recruitment agency offering a refreshing approach to helping you in your career.
Teaching Force is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. Teaching Force is an equal opportunities employer.