Tutor/Assessor Finance and Professional Services - Oldham College
An exciting opportunity has arisen in our Business and Finance Sector for the appointment of a part time Tutor/Assessor in the Finance and Professional Team. (30 hour per week – 4 days)
This role involves the teaching, learning and assessment and quality assurance of Accountancy and Business Administration apprentices from level 2 to level 4.
Working with the Sector Manager to ensure outstanding Apprenticeship opportunities are provided and design and deliver excellent teaching, learning and assessment for all our learners.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of teaching to higher level and supporting the workbased assessment for learners. As a tutor/assessor you will:
• Report to the Sector Manager
• Drive progress and timely achievement for learners
• Maximise recruitment, retention progression rates of learners
• Engage with employers effectively and respond to individual employer needs
• Ensure excellent customer service in the learner experience
• Contriubute to the continuous quality improvement of a growing curriculum area
• Contribute effectively to the achievement of team objectives.
• Have prior teaching experience or experience of working within the business/professional industry.
• Have a proven track record of a high standard of work and industry experience with a passion to inspire in teaching those interested in business; have the ability to apply IT in the workplace and be a self-motivated, enthusiastic team member.
• Have experience of working in work based learning.
• Internal Quality Assurance experience
You will also be able to demonstrate an understanding of current developments within your specialist area with up to date CPD.
Closing Date: 8th July 2018