Functional Skills Tutor - Clacton–On-Sea
We have an opportunity for a Functional Skills tutor to join an Outstanding Training provider.
As a Functional skills tutor you will be supporting students aged 16-18 achieve their functional skills qualifications in, Math’s and English, ICT up to Level 2. We are looking for a Functional skills tutor that can motivate and inspire our students to achieve their full potential whilst on our programme. You must have previous teaching experience and be able to work with students that are challenging at times and some will have moderate learning difficulties.
If you feel that you would like the opportunity to work for an outstanding training organization and support and motivate young people, please apply.
• Relevant Functional Skills or Math’s and English Experience.
• A Minimum of 2 years teaching experience.
• Full Teaching Qualifications i.e. Cert Ed, C&G7407 ,CTTLS,DTTLS
• ICT L2
• L3 English and/or Math’s with at least L2 in second subject.
• Excellent Classroom management skills.
• Experience of delivering training or supporting young people 14-19 who have LDDs including attitude and behavior problems.
• IAG Qualification.
• TAQA Award in Assessing or Verifying.
• Have led projects involving young people.
• 25 days holiday including a holiday purchasing Scheme.
• Company pension scheme
• Travel expenses @ 35p per mile.
• Access employee assistance and employee benefits schemes.
For more information, please refer to the Job Description.
Apply @ Staff Select LTD
Phone number: 01902 364815
Mobile No. 07792267700