Key Stage 2 Teacher
£110 to £170 per day
Teaching Force are working with an academy group who are looking for a knowledgeable KS2 teacher to undertake a full-time, permanent role commencing in September. Based in Nottingham, the academy is committed to CPD and ensuring that all staff are presented with unique opportunities to develop. The academy provides a rich and varied curriculum that is carefully planned to meet the needs of the children and the wider community. Staff are encouraged to take risks and look for better ways of working to ensure that every child receives a good education.
The successful applicant will have:
• Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
• Experience teaching in UK Primary Schools
• High expectations for themselves, for colleagues, and for the children
• Positive behaviour management skills
• An appreciation of the importance of developing the whole child
In return, you will receive:
• A positive and supportive working environment
• A commitment to work-life balance
• High quality CPD opportunities
• The support of a dedicated Recruitment Consultant
• The option to be paid PAYE or through an umbrella company, monthly or weekly
If you have the skills and experience we require and you are looking for a new challenge, apply today.
*** RECRUITMENT EVENT on 19th JUNE in NOTTINGHAM ***
Why not come along to our Networking Event and meet directly with hiring managers from schools and academies across the area. By invitation only so secure your place now by contacting us on 0115 911 1616.
Teaching Force is a Midlands based education recruitment agency offering a refreshing approach to helping you in your career.
Teaching Force is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. Teaching Force is an equal opportunities employer.