Teaching Force are supporting a fantastic Academy in the North Nottinghamshire area who are seeking an enthusiastic full-time Maths Teacher. There is the potential for the role to be permanent. Commencing in September, the successful candidate will join a dedicated team who aim to support and challenge students to foster a curiosity and passion for Maths. The school are seeking an excellent classroom practitioner and in return offer superb facilities, a genuine team spirit, and a commitment to developing staff.
Qualifications and Experience Required:
• Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
• Experience of teaching Maths at KS3 and KS4
• A PGCE (or similar teaching qualification) specialising in Maths
In return, Teaching Force offer:
• The support of a highly experienced and dedicated Recruitment Consultant
• An honest, reliable and professional service
• Competitive rates of pay with no admin charges or hidden surprises
• Secure online portal where you can access timesheets, payslips and assignment details
• Candidate referral scheme
To be considered for this vacancy, apply now. For an informal discussion about the role please email email@example.com, or call us on 0115 911 1616.
*** RECRUITMENT EVENT on 19th JUNE in NOTTINGHAM ***
Why not come along to our Networking Event and meet directly with hiring managers from schools and academies across the area. By invitation only so secure your place now by contacting us on 0115 911 1616.
Teaching Force is a Midlands based education recruitment agency offering a refreshing approach to helping you in your career.
Teaching Force is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. Teaching Force is an equal opportunities employer.