Teaching Force are urgently seeking a dynamic Science Teacher to undertake a permanent role at a challenging inner-city academy in Derby. Commencing in September, the successful applicant will join a dedicated and forward thinking team who are passionate about ensuring that every pupil realises their full potential. The academy offers state of the art facilities in addition to a strong induction programme and great CPD opportunities. Exciting TLR opportunities are available for the right candidate. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an academy that is on an exciting journey of improvement.
Qualifications and Experience Required:
• Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
• Experience of teaching Science at KS3 and KS4
• A PGCE (or similar teaching qualification) in Science
• A willingness to take on the responsibilities that come with a long-term position
As a valued Teaching Force candidate, you will receive:
• The support of a highly experienced and dedicated Recruitment Consultant
• An honest, reliable and professional service
• Competitive rates of pay with no admin charges or hidden surprises
• Secure online portal where you can access timesheets, payslips and assignment details
• Candidate referral scheme
To be considered for this role, apply now. For an informal discussion about the role, call us on 0115 911 1616 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
***RECRUITMENT EVENT on 19TH JUNE in NOTTINGHAM***
Why not come along to our Networking Event and meet directly with hiring managers from schools and academies across the area. By invitation only so secure your place now by contacting us on 0115 911 1616.
Teaching Force is a Midlands based education recruitment agency offering a refreshing approach to helping you in your career.
Teaching Force is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. Teaching Force is an equal opportunities employer.