Teaching Force are supporting an inner-city Academy in Nottingham who are seeking an enthusiastic English Teacher for a permanent, full-time post commencing in September. There is the possibility for curriculum responsibility for the right candidate. The Academy are looking for a candidate who is committed to high standards and can challenge students to make progress.
The successful candidate will have:
• Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
• Experience of teaching English at KS3 and KS4
• A PGCE (or similar teaching qualification) specialising in English
As a valued Teaching Force candidate, you will receive:
• The support of a highly experienced and dedicated Recruitment Consultant
• An honest, reliable and professional service
• Competitive rates of pay with no admin charges or hidden surprises
• Secure online portal where you can access timesheets, payslips and assignment details
• Candidate referral scheme
If you have the skills and experience we require and you are looking for a new challenge please apply today. If you would like to discuss the role in more detail call us on 0115 911 1616, or email email@example.com.
*** RECRUITMENT EVENT on 19th JUNE in NOTTINGHAM ***
Why not come along to our Networking Event and meet directly with hiring managers from schools and academies across the area. By invitation only so secure your place now by contacting us on 0115 911 1616.
Teaching Force is a Midlands based education recruitment agency offering a refreshing approach to helping you in your career.
Teaching Force is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. Teaching Force is an equal opportunities employer.