Are you a qualified English and Drama Teacher looking for a new role commencing in September? Do you have experience supporting pupils with SEMH? Teaching Force are currently recruiting for a qualified English and Drama Teacher to undertake a full-time contract at an independent day school in Nottinghamshire. The school caters for pupils who have Social, Emotional and Behavioural difficulties, and young people who are unable to access mainstream education. The role will initially be on a temporary basis, with the view to becoming permanent for the right candidate.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
• Experience of teaching English and Drama
• A PGCE (or similar teaching qualification)
• Experience working with challenging behaviour or in a PRU setting is desirable
• A willingness to take on the responsibilities that come with a long term position
In return, Teaching Force will provide:
• The support of a highly experienced and dedicated Recruitment Consultant
• An honest, reliable and professional service
• Competitive rates of pay with no admin charges or hidden surprises
• A secure online portal where you can access timesheets, payslips and assignment details
• Candidate referral scheme
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a welcoming and supportive team. If you have the required experience, apply today. For an informal discussion about the role, please call us on 0115 911 1616, or email email@example.com.
*** RECRUITMENT EVENT on 19th JUNE in NOTTINGHAM ***
Why not come along to our Networking Event and meet directly with hiring managers from schools and academies across the area. By invitation only so secure your place now by contacting us on 0115 911 1616.
Teaching Force is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. Teaching Force is an equal opportunities employer.