Learning Curve Group | Recruitment, are currently seeking to recruit 'Access to HE - Health & Social Care Assessors' for a provider of online Access to HE Diplomas, the courses include;
• Allied Health Professions
• Nursing & Midwifery
• Health and Social Care Professions
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
These roles are home based and freelance - Unit assessment is completely online, so access to a computer and the Internet is required and involves:
• Accessing online portal to retrieve student submissions
• Reading student work and marking it
• Providing feedback on the unit submission form
• Uploading a PDF of the completed submission form to the online platform
• A turnaround of 8-10 working days (this is non-negotiable)
• All successful candidates will be provided with:
• An appropriate email account and online platform log in
Assessor and technical training, inc. a guide to online marking and an assessor handbook
In order to pursue this opportunity, you will;
• Need relevant qualifications which should be at level 4 or above (such as HND, foundation degree, or bachelor's degree)
• Be able to demonstrate you are suitably informed and knowledgeable
• Be able to demonstrate that you have taught and assessed the relevant units to a high standard
• Be able to attend standardisation meetings (approx 4 per year) at the client's location
Due to the nature of these qualifications relevant subject knowledge of Biology is required.
Some online marking experience is desirable but not essential, as training will be given.
N.B It is a requirement of the role that you can evidence up-to-date occupational competency and attend (when required) standardisation meeting at the clients site at various times throughout the year.
Email Andrew.Stephens at firstname.lastname@example.org