Discovery Schools Academy Trust are seeking to appoint a Headteacher who shares our values and ambitions, and has the vision, drive, resilience and experience to build on our success to date and provide further capacity to our trust.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a large and thriving semi-rural primary school. Our school is a place of discovery and friendship, where all children develop a genuine love of learning, achieve to the best of their ability, and are prepared for the next stage of their education. opportunity to join a large and thriving
The successful candidate will work with many of our school improvement experts such as subject lead professionals, executive Headteachers and other cluster leaders to improve outcomes for children.
We would welcome applications from experienced Headteachers, aspiring leaders such as those who are currently in a Deputy headteacher or Head of School role.
Discovery Schools Academies Trust offers:
• A peer network of like-minded professionals
• Recognition that all schools are unique, with an approach that encourages local accountability and governance that is responsive to community needs
• A commitment to excellence in education, grounded in a shared moral purpose of ensuring high quality provision for all learners
• An established track record of high quality education and experience of leading rapid school improvement
• An employer committed to offering all staff high quality professional development opportunities
• Shared resources and expertise
• Effective business management systems, ensuring that our academies are able to focus on delivering inspirational teaching and learning
We would encourage potential applicants to arrange an appointment to discuss the role informally and visit our school. Please contact Sam Adams, to arrange a visit before the application deadline – firstname.lastname@example.org
For an application pack, please contact Emma Perkins – email@example.com or telephone 0116 2793462
Closing Date for applications: 25th June 2018
Interviews will take place on: 4th & 5th July 2018
Discovering joy in learning. Sharing the journey for All our Tomorrows.