Head of Operations - Skills
Permanent, full time position, role will be Maidstone and field based with travel as required
Salary: up to £50,000 per annum, dependent upon experience with car allowance
Established in 1919, RBLI is a charity based in the heart of Kent. Today, we have supported 1,000s of people into employment and training. We began by supporting the Armed Forces community, but today we support anyone aged 16+ who is looking to find work or gain new skills. We are experts in supporting people with disabilities and health conditions, and can also support employers to recruit new talent!
About The Role:
• To provide effective leadership for the delivery of a range of government funded education and skills programmes through a team of operational staff.
• To lead the development of an education and skills growth strategy that will deliver RBLI’s growth objectives for this part of the business.
• To ensure delivery of all skills programmes meets contractual and Ofsted requirements and provides a high quality, effective journey for each learner.
• In depth knowledge of the skills sector and in particular ESFA contracts – ideally at least 5 years experience
• Substantive experience of leading and managing a team for performance in the skills sector
• Significant contract management experience
• Experience of developing and sustaining successful partnerships with a wide range of external bodies and stakeholders.
• Experience of effectively managing and delivering skills P&L budgets.
• Sound knowledge of Ofsted requirements in the skills sector
RBLI offer 25 days holiday per annum pro rata, a Group Flexible Retirement Plan, Life Assurance and Childcare Vouchers.
If you have the skills, knowledge and experience and would like to join the RBLI team to play a part in improving people’s lives everyday please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
RBLI is committed to Safeguarding and as such will require all successful candidates to undergo enhanced DBS and reference checks.