WS Training Ltd is a privately-owned provider of vocational skills training, delivering across the East of England, led by Chief Executive, Jane Wood, who founded the business in 1995. With the Head Office based in Great Barton, near Bury St Edmunds, the business has five centres - primarily based in Suffolk, with one in Colchester, Essex.
The business delivers a wide range of government funded programmes and commercial training courses. These include apprenticeship and study programmes specifically supporting SEN and disabled learners.
The appointment of a Director of Quality is to spearhead and further develop the company’s quality operations. We are seeking an Ofsted nominee who will be a key driver to the ongoing success of WS Training.
For more information on WS Training, please visit http://www.wstraining.co.uk/
• Development and growth
• Ofsted Nominated Lead
• Provide leadership and strategy for the overall solution, including mobilization of new business
• Achieve recognition for the company as the premier provider of professional apprenticeship services and study programmes to employers and learners
• Recruit, establish on-boarding training, line manage, develop, inspire and motivate a team of front line delivery staff
• Promote high standards of safeguarding and prevent strategies across the organisation
• Act as primary points of contact for Ofsted inspections, must be able to properly represent and act on behalf of the organisation to drive continuous change
• Ensuring the leadership team and management stay fully conversant with Ofsted requirements, duties and responsibilities and ensure that the organisation’s key documentation is maintained up-to-date and easily accessible at all times
• Ensuring our quality framework is utilised in line with industry requirements
• Ensuring at all times our delivery is in line with our quality framework
• Supporting the achievement of external quality certification processes such as Ofsted, Matrix
Knowledge and Previous Experience
• Detailed understanding of apprenticeship delivery and quality procedures, including knowledge of key frameworks and standards in leadership, project management or other professional qualifications at Level 4, 5 (and potentially higher levels)
• Experience in managing a teaching and learning / training workforce
• Experience of being the accountable individual for the business with financial awareness and experience forecasting, business casing and growing organisations
• Held responsibility for business growth strategies
• Experience in incubating and creating new businesses or implementing new contracts
• Qualified (or previously qualified) in a relevant Ofsted leadership and management, project management or other qualification to NVQ Level 5 or equivalent
• Qualifications to a good standard in English and Maths (e.g. A-levels, or evidence of Degree level study or other)
Salary: Competitive Salary plus benefits
How to Apply
Application is by way of CV and a supporting statement highlighting your experience in relation to the specific experience and attributes required for the role as outlined..
Applications should be e-mailed to email@example.com Closing Date: 6th June 2018
In your application, please confirm your salary expectation and availability should you be shortlisted or invited to attend the first and final interviews.