Salary: 25 - 40K (dependent on experience)
Location: Central London
Closing Date: 31st July
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Web address: http://www.century.tech/recruitment/
About CENTURY Tech
Across the country, exhausted teachers, drained by endless marking and data inputting, are unable to do what they love: inspire their students to achieve their potential.
At CENTURY Tech we are using advanced technology to reduce teacher workload, increase student engagement and improve student outcomes.
CENTURY Tech is a cloud-based web platform that uses artificial intelligence (AI) technology, cognitive neuroscience and big data insights to engage students through a personalised learning experience.
At the same time, CENTURY Tech empowers teachers to be the best teachers they can be by automating marking and providing real-time data insights.
CENTURY Tech is an innovative education technology startup, which is making waves in the edtech sector: it has won the Global AI Award, The Learning Awards and has been a finalist in the BETT awards and TechCrunch.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for excellent teachers to create original, engaging content for our online learning platform and to deliver training in schools on how best to use CENTURY to support teachers and students.
We are looking for teachers with experience of teaching mathematics OR English to post-16 students.
This role can be full or part time (for the right candidate).
Activities, duties and responsibilities:
Your role will be central to the development of our online platform:
● Creating Content:
○ Mapping out comprehensive courses for your subject(s) in line with the UK national curriculum.
○ Responsible for the creation of educational content for your subject(s).
● Demonstrating and training:
○ Demonstrate our online platform to potential new school partners.
○ Train and equip existing partner schools with the knowledge and skills to embed the use of the platform in their practice.
Required skills and experience:
● Recent teaching experience at post-16.
● Relevant subject knowledge
● Create engaging learning resources and assessments (either for students or adults).
● Excellent written and oral communication skills.
● Outstanding attention to detail.
● Able to take the initiative and go the extra mile.
● Passionate about the difference that technology can make to outcomes of all learners.
● Experience of working with Educational Technology.
● Innovative, original ideas and an interest in product development.
● Experience delivering training to adults.
● Based in central London
● £25K – £40K pro rata
● 29 days holiday pro rata
If you are excited by the prospect of creating outstanding educational content to reduce teacher workload and improve student outcomes, then we want to hear from you!
To apply, send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.
Please note that applications will be processed as they are received, so early application is advised.