£35,000 pa, Permanent - 35 hrs pw
Do you have strong project management skills, thrive in a dynamic environment, and have an interest in the Further Education sector? If so you might be the person we are looking for.
We’re looking for a Programme Co-ordinator to:
• Support the management of £1m+ projects
• Monitor and manage a budget across a portfolio of programmes
• Coordinate communications activity across teams.
Reporting into the Director for Professional Development, you’ll play an essential role in supporting the growth and effective delivery of programmes at the Education and Training Foundation.
Applicants must be able to demonstrate the following essential requirements:
• Degree or equivalent
• Experience of project management
• Experience of managing and monitoring budgets across programmes
• Excellent written communication skills
• Experience of engaging effectively with stakeholders and partners
Applicants should apply by submitting a CV and covering letter (2 pages maximum), outlining how you fulfil the requirements of the person specification. Please send your application via email or post by the closing date as outlined below, marked PRIVATE & CONFIDENTIAL to:
HR Department, The Education and Training Foundation, 157 – 197 Buckingham Palace Road, London, SW1W 9SP
Closing Date: 12 noon, 27 April 2018
The Education and Training Foundation values diversity and is committed to making appointments on merit by fair and open processes, in accordance with its equal opportunities policy.
Our employees enjoy a generous benefits package