£40,000 pa, Permanent - 35 hrs pw
Do you want to be an integral part of improving technical education? If you have strong project management skills, thrive in a dynamic environment, and have an interest in the Further Education sector you may be just the person we’re looking for.
We’re looking for a Project Officer to:
• Manage substantial projects from commissioning to evaluation.
• Lead on monitoring quality and evaluation across the team.
• Support communications activity across the team through writing content for blogs, websites and articles.
• Build relationships with stakeholders and partners.
Reporting into the Director for Sector Development, you’ll play an essential role in supporting the growth and effective delivery of programmes at the Education and Training Foundation.
Applicants must be able to demonstrate the following essential requirements:
• Degree or equivalent
• Experience of managing substantial projects
• Experience of engaging effectively with stakeholders and partners
• Experience of leading activity across teams to embed new processes
• Excellent written communication skills
If this sounds interesting, please get in touch!
Applicants should apply by submitting a CV and covering letter (2 pages maximum), outlining how you fulfil the requirements of the person specification. Please send your application via email or post by the closing date as outlined below, marked PRIVATE & CONFIDENTIAL to:
HR Department, The Education and Training Foundation, 157 – 197 Buckingham Palace Road, London, SW1W 9SP
Closing Date: 12 noon, 27 April 2018
The Education and Training Foundation values diversity and is committed to making appointments on merit by fair and open processes, in accordance with its equal opportunities policy.
Our employees enjoy a generous benefits package