Are you an experienced Business Development Manager who thrives on a challenge?
Exciting Opportunity!... Come and join our Clients Team and help them develop the potential in people.
We are recruiting on behalf of this Award-Winning Training Company and have an immediate vacancy for an experienced Business Development Manager to cover Sheffield and Huddersfield.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with this Ofsted rated ‘Good’ Training provider.
Fantastic bonus opportunities and company benefits!
Our Client’s team is hungry, passionate about people and training, they have fun and are changing the lives of people they engage with daily!
We believe everyone deserves to do a job they love!
The principal purpose of this role is to secure starts through Apprenticeships and vacancy generation in employers who are new to the Company, in line with company targets and priorities.
To lead the engagement of new employers in becoming customers of the Company.
To manage a team of Telesales, and Employer Engagement Advisors to ensure starts from new employers are in-line with company expectation.
To attend employer meetings and visits to secure business opportunities.
To optimise the volume of learner recruitment for government funded/commercially funded learners.
To generate new business opportunities in line with organisational priorities, including new programmes and products.
• Extensive working knowledge of candidate recruitment processes
• Working Knowledge of Ofsted’s Common Inspection Framework
• NVQ level 3 or above in team leading or management
• Excellent IT skills
• Outstanding organisational skills and a sound attention to detail
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Competent numeracy skills
• Full driving licence and use of car