Are you an experienced Data Administrator who thrives on a challenge?
Exciting Opportunity!... Come and join our Clients Team and help them develop the potential in people.
We are recruiting on behalf of this Award-Winning Training Company and have an immediate vacancy for an experienced Data Administrator to work in the Redditch Office.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with this Ofsted rated ‘Good’ Training provider.
We believe everyone deserves to do a job they love!
Ensure the accuracy of data submitted to funding and awarding bodies
Implement and adhere to quality orientated administrative processes
• To compile and submit the funding claim on an accurate and timely basis
• To process and reconcile awarding body transactions
• To maintain accurate and timely manual and electronic client records
• To support line managers in performance management of
• To produce monthly and quarterly reports for monitoring purposes
• Maintain and develop internal and external communications
• Produce statistical and management information for review by line manager
• Meet audit expectations of the funding body
• To comply with all company processes and procedures
• Assist departments in compiling and distributing external communications
• Demonstrate a good understanding of all contracts held within the office
• Ensuring that all paperwork accepted into the department is of a high quality and is submitted within set timescales
• Ensure all administrative functions are completed on a timely basis
• Participate in annual self-assessment process
• Carry out any additional duties as reasonably requested by line management
• To ensure the quality of health and safety vetting and monitoring forms
• To act as fire wardens in the event of an emergency
• Take full responsibility for Print, Post and Stationary budget
• Undertake revenue reconciliation prior to revenue deadline each month
Extensive working knowledge and understanding of the Maytas system
Sound IT literacy including Microsoft Office packages
Accurate data entry, numeracy and literacy above Basic Skills level 1
NVQ level 2 Business Administration or equivalent