Are you an experienced Dental Team Leader who thrives on a challenge?
Exciting Opportunity!... Come and join our Clients Team and help them develop the potential in people.
We are recruiting on behalf of this Award-Winning Training Company and have an immediate vacancy for an experienced Dental Team Leader to cover Reading and Oxford.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with this Ofsted rated ‘Good’ Training provider.
The main purpose of this role is to manage a team of assessors/tutors and provide internal quality assurance.
• To manage a team of assessors/Internal Quality Assurers/tutors to ensure learner achievement and progression are maintained in line with organisational requirements.
• Carry out and evaluate internal assessment and quality assurance procedures and maintain up to date records of these procedures
• Support and mentor assessors and tutors
• Implement and monitor quality orientated procedures and processes (Including observations in line with the observation timetable)
• To ensure contractual compliance across all aspects of delivery.
• Maintain quality standards as defined by External Quality Assurers
• To ensure apprenticeship and diploma achievement in line with company targets across all qualifications
Extensive working knowledge of the health and social care sector
Experience of line management in the work-based learning sector
Organisational skills and a sound attention to detail
Competent numeracy skills
Written and verbal communication skills
A1 assessor award
V1 verifier award
Management level 4 or equivalent
Full driving licence and use of car