Are you an experienced Functional Skills Tutor who thrives on a challenge?
Exciting Opportunity!... Come and join our Clients Team and help them develop the potential in people.
We are recruiting on behalf of this Award-Winning Training Company and have an immediate vacancy for a Functional Skills Tutor to cover Swindon and Reading.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with this Ofsted rated ‘Good’ Training provider.
Fantastic bonus opportunities and company benefits!
Description The main purpose is to train and assess learner knowledge and competence against criteria defined by the relevant awarding body.
• Work effectively with colleagues to achieve the company mission, aspirations and values.
• Support learners, on a one to one basis and within workshops, to achieve qualifications detailed within their individual learning plan.
• Carry out all organisational and administrative work, preparation and marking associated with teaching and assessment responsibilities.
• Fully engage learners and employers in the learning process
• Maintain quality standards as defined by internal and external assurers
• Maintain accurate, up to date records of all assessment activities
• Undertake Internal Quality Assurer activities (if qualified/required)
Three years recent experience of working within the care sector – essential
Teaching certificate – essential
D32/33 or A1 award
Vocational or academic qualifications at the same level of those delivered
Full driving licence and use of car